being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Thursday 4 June 2015

First Blog Assignment

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Fuhh! It's been awhile since my last post. Well I guess that's just me - lazy ass blogger! But I still like to write tho. Just not on my blog (this is definitely a LIE! cause I never like to write + bad handwriting).

I've been very busy this first 6 months of 2015. So many occasions so little time. I've graduated by the way! Yeah that's the very best part of my 2015. Would like to talk more about it but that's just not my main purpose of writing this entry. Let's talk business!

So here's the thing. I have this one good looking, charming, and sweet lecturer (we called him Chef cause he's a Chef) - who is so into "media social" and he asked us to make an online assignment (which is blogging). Oh and his name is Azli Razali (you can find him on Facebook and Instagram!). He is a celebrity chef (how cool is that?!) and he is coming to your "kaca televisyen" during this Ramadhan for his cooking show. Please do watch because he is definitely a great cooker! (Chef mohon bagi saya A+ sebab saya tolong promote).

Anyway back to the topic. So we need to make an entry about the task given to each group (yes this is a group assignment) and just like that BAM! We are done with our assignment (nope we still have to make the report). Because of that, you guys have to show some support by reading my posts (there will be more posts coming) and share it! Spread the knowledge :)

XOXO,
Zha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Thousand Words ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena